The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) expects to conduct the WBJEE 2022 examination on Apr 23, 2022 (Tentative) WBJEE 2022 Application Form was released on the official website on Dec 24, 2021. The last date to apply was extended to Jan 16, 2022. The application form correction was open from Jan 18 to Jan 20, 2022. The exam will be conducted in offline mode as per the official notification. Candidates can also check the WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates page for detailed information about the entrance exam.
Latest Updates for WBJEE:
- Jan 18, 2022: The application form correction for WBJEE 2022 started today. The last date to make any corrections in the application form is Jan 20, 2022.
- Jan 12, 2022: The last date to submit the application form is extended to Jan 16, 2022. The application form correction will be done from Jan 18 to Jan 20, 2022.
- About WBJEE Exam
- WBJEE 2022 Exam Date
- WBJEE 2022 Eligibility
- WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
- WBJEE 2022 Application Form
- WBJEE 2022 Application Process
- WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- WBJEE 2022 Reference Books
- WBJEE 2022 Previous Year Question Papers
- WBJEE 2022 Admit Card
- WBJEE 2022 Exam Centres
- WBJEE 2022 Results
- WBJEE 2022 Cut Off
- WBJEE 2022 Selection Process
- WBJEE Counselling & Colleges
- WBJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
- WBJEE Contact Details
About WBJEE Exam
The full form of WBJEE is West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board conducts the WBJEE exam for admission into professional courses like Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. It is a state-level exam, candidates across West Bengal take the WBJEE exam to get admission into these courses.
For Engineering, one should have passed the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects. And, for Pharmacy candidates should have passed the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects.
Through the WBJEE exam, one can get admission into undergraduate/Bachelors's degree programs. More than hundreds of colleges in the state of West Bengal are offering courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. If a candidate wishes to take admission into any of these courses in the state of West Bengal then they have to appear for the WBJEE exam, which is an entrance test and the first step in the admission process for any of these programs. Candidates can register for this exam by going to the official website of the WBJEE exam. After the WBJEE results are declared, candidates can apply to their desired degree programs using the WBJEE result. More information about the WBJEE exam is given below.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Highlights
The table below shows some highlights of the WBJEE 2022 Exam.
|Full Form||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE Board)|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Duration||Paper 1: 120 minutes and Paper 2: 120 minutes|
WBJEE 2022 Exam Date
The WBJEE 2022 application form was released on the official website on Dec 24, 2021 i.e. www.wbjeeb.in and the last date to submit the application form was Jan 16 2022.
The WBJEE 2022 exam is expected to be conducted Apr 23, 2022 (tentative), the conducting authority declares the results on the official website. Candidates who have cleared the WBJEE 2022 will be called for the counselling process which started after the announcement of the WBJEE result. The WBJEE 2022 counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds.
|Application Form Start Date||Dec 24, 2021|
|Application Form End Date||Jan 16, 2022|
|Online Application Correction Window||Jan 18, 2022 - Jan 20, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||Apr 18, 2022|
|WBJEE 2022 Date||Apr 23, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Provisional Answer Keys||To Be Announced|
|Objection Window||To Be Announced|
|Released of OMR Sheet and Objection Window||To Be Announced|
|Release of Final Answer Keys||To Be Announced|
|WBJEE 2022 Result Date||To Be Announced|
|WBJEE 2022 Counselling Date||To Be Announced|
Read More: WBJEE Exam Dates 2022
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for WBJEE 2022 for admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses must fulfill the criteria of eligibility for WBJEE as set by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board. The candidates before filling the WBJEE 2022 Application form must check and read the eligibility criteria carefully. The candidates must fulfill the required criteria in order to appear for the WBJEE 2022 exam and no candidate who does not meet the eligibility criteria will be allowed to apply or appear for the exam.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of Education or any recognized institution.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a resident of West Bengal.
- Candidates must be above 17 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to the General category should have secured a minimum of 45% of marks in all the 3 subjects. In the case of SC/ ST/ OBC-A /OBC-B / PwD and other reserved category candidates, they should have secured a minimum of 40% of marks.
- They should have passed the English subject with a minimum of 30% marks.
- Candidates applying for the BTech programs should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any of the subjects among Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Computer Application, or any vocational subjects. They should have scored 45% aggregate in 3 subjects as mentioned and reserved category candidates should have scored 40%. The board qualifying exam has to be recognized by the Central government of India or the state government.
- Aspirants who are seeking to get admission to the Marine Engineering course have to be above 17 years and below 25 years of age. Candidates above not falling in the given age range will not be considered for admission.
More details regarding WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria are in the following table.
|Education||Passed 10+2 or equivalent|
|Minimum Marks||45% in all 3 subjects - General 40% in all 3 subjects - SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD|
|Age Limit||The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years old|
Read More: WBJEE Eligibility 2022
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
WBJEE Board offers admissions for candidates who have completed their class XI or equivalent and for candidates who are looking to take admission into professional courses like Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. All aspirants must go through the syllabus thoroughly in order to gather all the study materials to prepare for the exam well. The WBJEE 2022 syllabus is essential for preparing for the exam.
The WBJEE Board releases the syllabus along with their official notification every year. The exam's question paper will be created based on the WBJEE 2022 Syllabus itself and nothing out of the syllabus is asked. Before candidates start preparing for the Exam, they are can go through the entire syllabus and make their preparation strategy accordingly.
Out of the mentioned WBJEE Syllabus, some topics are more important than others. Some topics have more weight than others. Candidates should chalk out a plan by studying the syllabus and following it in order to do well on the exam. Candidates should study topics of the high weight to score well in the WBJEE 2022 Exam.
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus for WBJEE is similar to the syllabus of physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects of class XI and class XII. The topics for WBJEE 2022 have been mentioned below:
Read More: WBJEE Syllabus 2022
WBJEE 2022 Application Form
WBJEEB released the WBJEE Application Form 2022 on the official website. The WBJEE 2022 application process consists of many steps that the candidates must strictly follow. The WBJEE 2022 application details are given below
- Documents Upload: Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recently taken passport size photograph, left thumb impression, and signature as per the dimension mentioned below:
|Photograph||jpeg/jpg||3 KB to 100 KB||4 cm X 3 cm|
|Signature||jpeg/jpg||3 KB to 30 KB||4 cm X 1.5 cm|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||jpeg/jpg||3 KB to 30 KB||4 cm X 1.5 cm|
Documents Required to Apply for WBJEE 2022
Various documents and details that candidates should have before applying for WBJEE are as follows:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth and a certificate indicating the same.
- Valid mobile number and email ID.
- Candidate's Address, category, and Aadhar number.
- Income Tax Certificate.
- Class X Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (If applicable)
WBJEE 2022 Application Process
The WBJEE Board will release the application form on their official website which is www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates have to fill in the various WBJEE 2022 application form and have to submit them before the last date. You can read the following sections to get more details about the application form.
How to Apply for WBJEE 2022?
Students can read the following steps to know about the application process of WBJEE.
- Registration: The first step of the WBJEE 2022 is the registration process. Find the page of the application form on the official website. Enter the candidate's name, email, and mobile number for registration purposes.
- Login: After the candidates have successfully registered, they will need to log in with the application number and password which is sent to the registered phone number and email.
- Fill Online Application Form: After the login credentials have been sent to the candidates, they can fill the online application form by entering details such as examination, personal, academic, contact, and parents/guardian.
- Upload of Documents: The candidates must upload the scanned copy of the recently taken passport size photograph and signature. The documents must be according to the size given as per the instructions.
- Payment of Registration Fee: The payment of the WBJEE 2022 fees is an online process. The registration fee of INR 700 should be paid by the candidate's net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ Paytm.
- Print the Final Confirmation Page: Download the complete WBJEE 2022 application form and take a printout of the final confirmation page of the Application Form. This is mandatory and candidates must take out the printout and keep it for future reference.
|Examination Fees||INR 500||INR 400|
Read More: WBJEE Application Form 2022
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
WBJEE is an offline exam (Pen & Paper-based Test) and the WBJEE exam date is will be released soon. The question paper will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
The question paper of WBJEE will be divided into 2 parts- Part I and Part II. The first part is the Mathematics Paper and Second Paper contains Physics and Chemistry. Candidates who are taking engineering and Architecture should attend both parts.
According to the WBJEE 2022 exam pattern, the question paper will be in English and will contain 155 questions, and will have a maximum mark of 200. Candidates have to complete the exam in 4 hours and each part will be given 2 hours.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and a 0.25 mark will be deducted for incorrect answers. Since there will be negative marking for every incorrect answer, candidates are advised to answer carefully.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Duration||Paper 1 - 2 hour, Paper 2 - 2 hours|
|Total Marks||Paper 1 - 100, Paper 2 - 100|
+1 Marks for Correct Answers
-1/4 Marks for Wrong Answers
Read More: WBJEE Exam Pattern 2022
WBJEE Reference Books
The WBJEE 2022 exam syllabus is much similar to the Science subjects of class 11 and class 12. Candidates must prepare for these subjects very well and thoroughly if they wish to qualify for the WBJEE 2022. The reference books are important for all WBJEE 2022 aspirants in order to prepare for the WBJEE exam well.
In order to be thorough with all the preparation materials, aspiring candidates must start with the right books. Some of the books that the candidates must study are -
- Higher Algebra 4th edition by Hall and Knight
- A problem book in Mathematical analysis by G.N Berman
- Objective Mathematics by R.D Sharma
- Objective Physics Volume 1 or 2 by DC Pandey and Arihant Team
- Principles of Physics by Resnick, Halliday, and Walker.
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C Mukherjee
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D Lee
Read More: WBJEE Books
WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers
Along with reference books, previous year's question papers are also very important for all WBJEE 2022 aspirants. They help the candidates get a clear idea of the exam and help them prepare better.
The WBJEE 2022 exam is an entrance test conducted for engineering, pharmacy, and other courses in the state of West Bengal. The WBJEE 2022 Syllabus consists of all the topics from classes 11 and 12. In addition to using study material like practice guides and reference books, candidates should also make use of WBJEE 2022 Previous Year Question Papers. By doing so, candidates will understand the exam pattern, and they will get to know about the types of questions asked. Candidates will get an idea about the difficulty level of the actual exam. Solving old question papers will help applicants with accuracy at the time of the WBJEE 2022 exam. Candidates can also solve sample papers and mock tests.
Read More: WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers 2022
WBJEE 2022 Admit Card
The WBJEE 2022 admit card is an important document that contains many important details and without which the candidate shall not be able to sit in the exam hall. The admit card was released on the official website. On the exam date candidate must carry any government id proof such as Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
If there are any discrepancies in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures on the admit card and confirmation page, the candidate may immediately approach the authority.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the WBJEE 2022 admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. The admit card will contain all necessary information like the exam date, exam centre, or the exam venue, exam time, the documents to be carried to the examination hall, and other regulations.
How to Download WBJEE 2022 Admit Card?
Once the admit card is released by the conducting authority candidates can follow these steps to download the admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the icon "Download Admit Card".
- Step 2: Enter your details like application number, date of birth, and security pin and submit it.
- Step 3: Now you will be able to see the admit card on the screen
- Step 4: Download the admit card and go through it once for any discrepancy.
- Step 5: Take a printout of the WBJEE Admit Card in an A4 size sheet.
Read More: WBJEE Admit Card 2022
WBJEE 2022 Exam Centres
The WBJEE 2022 will be conducted in 23 major cities in the state of West Bengal and 2 centres in the other states. Three exam centres can be selected by every candidate during the registration process. Some of the exam centres are Malda, Garbeta, Kharagpur, Medinipur, Haldia, Contai, Tamluk, North Kolkata, South Kolkata, Central Kolkata, Jalpaiguri, Srirampur, Burdawan, etc. The two other centres in other States are Silchar in the state of Assam and Agartala in the state of Tripura.
The efforts will be made to allocate the city of the exam to the candidates in order of the choice opted by them in their application form. However, the final allotment is done by the authorities and no changes will be possible.
Along with the admit card, candidates are also required to carry an ID card. The decision of the WBJEE Board regarding allotment of Centre, date & shift shall be final. No further correspondence or request shall be entertained.
Note: Candidates failing to carry a valid photo ID proof (Aadhaar/ Voter ID Card) with Hall Ticket/ Admit Card to the Exam Centre will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
WBJEE 2022 Results
The WBJEE 2022 results are based on marks the candidates have scored in the exam. Candidates can check the WBJEE 2022 result by visiting the official website, by entering their user id and password. Candidates will receive their WBJEE results in the form of a scorecard or a rank card. The scorecard or the rank card of the WBJEE 2022 Exam will contain the marks obtained by the student in the WBJEE 2022 Exam and also their rank in the WBJEE 2022 Exam. After qualifying for the WBJEE 2022 Exam, candidates can go for the WBJEE 2022 Counselling.
Along with the WBJEE 2022 result, authorities will also publish two merit lists on the basis of papers in the WBJEE 2022 Exam. One merit list will be GMR i.e. General Merit List and the other will be PMR i.e. Pharmacy Merit List. The GMR will be considered by all the universities and colleges for engineering/technology/architecture degree admission along with pharmacy degree admission at Jadavpur University. The PMR list will be considered for all the degree level pharmacy course admissions in all the colleges and universities. More information about the answer key and merit list can be found below. The candidates whose names appear in the merit lists prepared by the WBJEEB will be able to attend WBJEE 2022 counselling.
Answer Key: Once the exams are over, the WBJEE Board will release the answer key after 2 to 3 days. Candidates can download the model WBJEE 2022 answer key from the wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates must click on the 'WBJEE 2022 Answer Key' and enter the application number, the password, and the security pin after which the answer key shall be displayed on the screen. The candidate can also take a printout of the same.
In case, candidates do not agree with the responses indicated in the answer key, they can submit a challenge against any answer/key with an additional fee of INR 500.
Merit List: Merit List will be prepared based on the candidate's performance in WBJEE 2022. WBJEE Board will release 2 merit lists and they are:
- GMR (General Merit List): Used for admission to Engineering/ Architecture courses and Pharmacy course at Jadavpur University.
- PMR (Pharmacy Merit List): Used for admission to all Pharmacy courses except in Jadavpur University.
Cut-off: If candidates obtain marks equal/above the WBJEE cut-off then candidates who have written both the papers of WBJEE 2022 will secure both GMR and PMR. While candidates appearing only in Paper 2, will get PMR rank only.
Steps to check WBJEE 2022 Result
- Step 1: Visit the official website of WBJEE. [wbjeeb. nic.in]
- Step 2: Find an option that says "WBJEE Result" and click on it.
- Step 3: A login screen will appear where students will have to enter their roll number and registration number.
- Step 4: After filling in the details, click on submit.
- Step 5: The WBJEE 2022 Result will be displayed.
- Step 6: Candidates can view the result and download it. The WBJEE 2022 Result should be printed for future reference.
Read More: WBJEE 2022 Results
WBJEE 2022 Cut Off
WBJEE Board cut off will be released online for each of the programs after the declaration of the WBJEE results. The cutoff score varies each year based on the difficulty level of the paper and the availability of seats as well as the overall performance of the candidates appearing for the examination. The WBJEE cut off depends on several factors decided by the WBJEE officials which include the number of students who have appeared for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and the total number of seats available. The cut off will change each year and each institute will have a different WBJEE 2022 cut off for every course available at that institute. Only those candidates will proceed to the WBJEE 2022 counselling process who have scored to the cut off marks or more.
Find the expected ranks based on the marks scored in the WBJEE exam as per the past year and the 2022 exam analysis.
|WBJEE Marks||WBJEE Ranks|
|199 - 188||Ranks < 10|
|187 -175||11 - 50|
|174 - 163||51 - 1000|
|162 -150||1001 - 2500|
|149 - 138||2501 - 4000|
|137 - 125||4001 - 6000|
|124 - 100||6001 - 10000|
|99 - 75||10001 - 16000|
|74 - 63||16001 - 25000|
|62 - 50||25001- 35000|
WBJEE 2022 Selection Process
The WBJEE 2022 selection process includes a few significant stages that each candidate must follow thoroughly. The first stage is the release of the notification which shall mark the beginning of the application process. The WBJEE 2022 notification shall contain much important information which the candidates must read carefully before filling the application. They must fulfill all the required eligibility criteria, and then proceed to fill the application form.
The WBJEE application form must be filled very carefully where the candidates must upload all the required documents and must pay the fees. The process can be completed through online or offline mode whichever is available. After the successful completion of the application form, the candidates must then download the admit card. The WBJEE 2022 admit card is another significant stage. The candidates must download the admit card and print it before the last date.
After the WBJEE 2022 admit card is released the exam will take place. The candidates must read all the instructions given on the WBJEE 2022 admit card thoroughly and carry all the required documents to the exam centre along with the admit card.
Once the WBJEE 2022 exam is completed, the cut off shall be released online on the official website. The candidates who have scored the given cut off marks shall proceed to the WBJEE 2022 counselling process. This is the last stage where the candidates will be allotted their respective seats.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling
Candidates must register, upload the documents and fill in the choices of the desired subject or course before the last dates. The WBJEE counselling is being conducted online. The candidates who have successfully secured a rank in the JEE Mains 2022 exam can also participate in one round of counselling by paying a fee of INR 500.
WBJEE Counselling is an online process for which candidates must not pay any amount of fee to participate in the multiple rounds of the process. The process will provide the candidates all the details and information regarding the different institutes along with all the available courses, the candidates must choose the institute and the course they want to take admission in. There will be a total of three rounds of counselling in which there will be separate rounds for candidates qualifying through JEE Main and WBJEE. After the process of counselling where seats are allotted to candidates as per their merit and course choice, the next round or step for document verification will commence.
Candidates will be required to carry certain documents with them at the time of WBJEE counselling. Original documents and attested copies of these original documents are required at the WBJEE 2022 counselling for the final confirmation of seats. Following are documents that a candidate must carry to the WBJEE 2022 Counselling,
- Class 10 and Class 12 Marksheet
- Class 10 and Class 12 Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate (Medical Fitness Certificate/Undertaking)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- WBJEE 2022 Admit Card
The WBJEE 2022 counselling involves the following steps:
- Registration: Once the result of WBJEE 2022 is declared, candidates who have qualified will have to register themselves on the official website of the WBJEE 2022 exam so that they can take part in the counselling.
- Choice Locking: After registering and paying the counselling fees, candidates will be able to select colleges and courses according to their preferences.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment will be done for candidates who have filled the choices for colleges and courses. The seats will be assigned to the candidate according to the preference given by the candidate and the availability of the seat.
- Document Verification and Reporting to the College: After the seat allotment takes place, candidates who have been given the seats will have to report to the counselling centres for the document verification. Candidates will receive a provisional allotment letter at the time of WBJEE 2022 Counselling.
The availability of the seats in various colleges/ universities will be published before the counselling by the competent authorities. Check WBJEE Colleges here
Read More: WBJEE Counseling 2022
WBJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
The WBJEE 2022 Preparation Tips are as follows:
- Aspirants of WBJEE 2022 must first properly learn the syllabus.
- Candidates must prepare a timetable and stick to it. The candidates must revise every week or so in order to develop better memory skills and to remember every topic they have studied.
- If in case candidates have doubts, they must seek professional help to clear those doubts.
- The candidates must also focus on time management and accuracy; they must remember how to move forward to the exam with these hand in hand.
- The candidates must also most importantly practice sample papers and previous year question papers in order to get a clear idea of the exam.
- The last point the candidates must remember if they want to clear the WBJEE 2022 exam is that they must avoid studying any new topics at the last moment and must start preparing months before the exam.
WBJEE Contact Details
In case of any doubts or queries, candidates are advised to contact the exam authorities. The contact details of the WBJEE exam authorities are given below.
- Address: AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 91
- Phone Numbers: 033-23671149/23671159/23671199
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 102 3781
Can my application form be submitted offline?
No, there is no option of offline submission of the application form. The application process for WBJEE is completely online. Students can go to the official website and apply for the WBJEE exam.
I have lost my original Rank card, is it possible for me to obtain the duplicate Rank card of the WBJEE Exam?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a duplicate rank card for the WBJEE Exam. The last date to get the duplicate Rank card of the WBJEE Exam iwill be declared shortly. Candidates can receive their rank card by paying an additional fee of INR 500 addressed to the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board in Kolkata through the bank draft. The Rank card is an important document which will be needed at the time of WBJEE Counselling and even after that.
Can I correct wrongly entered information in my WBJEE Application Form?
Yes, you may correct the wrongly entered information on your WBJEE Application Form. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) provides a 'Correction Facility' window period. However, information such as Name, Father\'s/Mother\'s Name, Date of Birth, and Gender cannot be corrected.
Is there an upper age limit while applying for WBJEE?
No, there is no age upper age limit set by the WBJEEB. However, students aspiring to apply for Marine Engineering courses must be 25 years of age or older. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria on the official website.
What is a Domicile Certificate? And when is the last date for submitting the Domicile Certificate for WBJEE?
A Domicile Certificate certifies that the bearer is a resident of a State/UT. A Domicile Certificate must be submitted for WBJEE stating that the candidate has been a resident of West Bengal for 10 years or more as on 31st December 2021.
What are the mandatory documents required for filling out the WBJEE Application Form?
The scanned copies of the candidate\'s photograph and signature are required during the time of uploading WBJEE 2021 Application Form, failing which the application will not be accepted. Candidates can find out more about the application process above.
I am not from West Bengal, can I apply to WBJEE Exam?
Yes. Candidates can any state apply to the WBJEE Exam. There are no restrictions regarding it.
I am a PwD Category student. For WBJEE what is the considered percentage of disability?
The usual percentage of PwD considered for the exam is between 40% to 70%.
I have re-uploaded my photograph and signature for the WBJEE exam. It says \'Admin Approval Required\' what does that indicate?
Once the photograph and signature are re-uploaded, it takes the Board 3 days to approve the new images. During which time, the candidate gets an alert message - 'Admin Approval Required' at the time of login. Once the message stops appearing that means the photograph and the signature which was reuploaded have been approved.
I forgot to download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE. Is it possible to get a duplicate of the confirmation page?
Yes, it is possible to get a duplicate of the confirmation page. Candidate's need to apply to the Board and pay INR 500 as a processing fee utilizing a demand draft in the name of 'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board\' payable in Calcutta.
I have forgotten the password I created for my WBJEE Application. Are there any ways to retrieve the password?
The only way to log in would be to click on the 'Forgot Password' link provided either retain or create a new password for your WBJEE Application.
What are the documents that must be carried by the candidate on the exam day?
A candidate must carry the following documents that are listed below to enter the exam centre. WBJEE 2020 Admit Card Two copies of colour photograph (uploaded during online application) The original copy of a valid government ID
What if the candidate lost the admit card and unable to download it? What should the candidate do?
It is important for the candidates to immediately save the admit card once it has been issued. The candidates should take a few copies of the admit card and kept safely. If the candidate has lost the admit card and unable to download it, he/she can generate a duplicate admit card only till the date of exam.
Is there a possibility that the exam centre can be changed once the admit cards are issued?
No, it is not possible to change the Exam Centre once the admit cards have been issued.
I am not able to download WBJEE Admit Card. What should I do?
Listed below are the probable reasons to why you are unable to download your document: Low internet speed If the application form is incomplete Entering incorrect credentials
Will the admit card of WBJEE is delivered personally to our addresses?
No, mode of availability of WBJEE 2021 Admit Cards is only online. The document will not be delivered personally to your address.
Is there any provision to download a duplicate copy of the hall ticket?
Yes, you can generate WBJEE Admit Card’s duplicate, in case you lost it or defaced it, but only till the date of examination. After that, if you request a duplicate admit card, the board will issue it, but it will be chargeable.
What is the fee for a duplicate admit card after the examination?
Requesting a duplicate admit card, after WBJEE Exam, will cost you INR 500. The fee has to be remitted by a bank draft in the name of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board payable at Kolkata. So be careful, with your WBJEE Admit Card.
How can I locate or find directions to the examination hall of WBJEE?
The admit card will have the exam address of the exam centre of WBJEE.
What can I do if there are any incorrect details on the admit card?
Candidates are supposed to check all the details carefully once the admit card is released. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates are supposed to report it to the official authority of WBJEE and contact the help desk numbers 1800 1023 789/ 1800 3450 050.
If the board has issued a correct admit card, which WBJEE Admit Card should I bring to the exam centre?
It is advisable that the candidate, who got their respective admit cards corrected for whatever reason may be, brings both of the admit cards to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
What are the centers for the WBJEE Exam?
There are 23 Exam centers in the state of West Bengal and 2 other centres from two other states which is Assam and Tripura. The list of exam centers can be found on the official website of the WBJEE Exam. Candidates can choose any of the centers from the provided list as per their convenience.
How many rounds are there in the counselling process? Is it offline?
There are three rounds of counselling. The candidates must pay a certain fee to participate in the counselling rounds. The counselling round is most likely to be commenced in online mode. The counselling process also will include seat allotment.