SRMJEEE 2022 application form was released on Nov 16, 2021. The last date to apply for phase 1 of the exam was Jan 2, 2022. The slot booking for phase 1 is from Jan 5 to Jan 6, 2022. The last dates to apply for phases 2 and 3 are Apr 18 and Jun 20, 2022, respectively. The phase 1 results is released on Jan 24, 2022.
Latest Updates for SRMJEEE:
- Jan 24, 2022: The Phase 1 of SRMJEEE 2022 Results has been released. The schedule for SRMJEEE 2022 Counselling is also available now.
- Jan 18, 2022: The results for Phase 1 of SRMJEEE 2022 will be released on Jan 24, 2022.
- Jan 7, 2022: The mock test link for SRMJEEE phase 1 is activated. Candidates must utilize this facility to prepare better for the examination.
- Jan 5, 2022: The slot booking process for SRMJEEE 2022 phase 1 has started. Candidates must finish booking their slots by tomorrow, i.e., Jan 6, 2022.
- Jan 3, 2022: SRMJEEE 2022 slot booking dates for Phase 1 announced! Candidates will be able to book their slots from Jan 5 to Jan 6, 2022.
- About SRMJEEE
- SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Date
- SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility
- SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus
- How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2022?
- SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
- SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
- SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Centres
- SRMJEEE 2022 Result
- SRMJEEE 2022 Cut-off
- SRMJEEE 2022 Selection Process
- How to Prepare for SRMJEEE 2022?
- Coaching Centres
- Courses Offered
- Guidelines for SRMJEEE 2022
- Contact Details
The full form of SRMJEEE is SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering. SRMJEEE is a National level entrance exam conducted for admissions to B.Tech and M.Tech degree programs. The Engineering Courses at SRM ranks among the 25 institutions/courses in India. Which shows the popularity of the SRMJEEE Exam. Every year nearly 1.7 lakh candidates appear for SRMJEEE. Through this exam, students can apply for the SRM Group of Universities.
The exam is conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology formerly known as SRM University, Chennai (recognized by the University Grants Commission, India). Candidates who qualify for the exam will be eligible for seeking admission to various B.Tech and M.Tech programs.
Candidates qualifying in SRMJEEE 2022 will be eligible for admission to the various campuses of SRM University which are mentioned below:
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Vadapalani
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Modinagar
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ghaziabad
- SRM University Amravati
- SRM University Delhi-Sonepat
Students who want to get admission into the Sri Ramaswamy Institute of Science and Technology have to apply for the SRMJEEE Exam. Candidates can go to the official website of the SRMIST and apply for the SRMJEEE Exam. To support and to encourage candidates with exemplary talent, SRM offers direct admission with a full scholarship. SRM also offers various scholarships to other students.
The various significant facts related to SRMJEEE 2022 are as follows:
|SRMJEEE 2022 Highlights|
|Full Form||SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering|
|Conducting Body||Sri Ramaswamy Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes i.e. 150 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||Physics – 35; Chemistry – 35; Mathematics /Biology – 40; English - 5; Aptitude - 10|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Date
The candidates who wish to appear for the SRMJEEE exam must be aware of the key dates associated with the exam. The aspirants have to fill an application form in order to give the exam. After submission of his/her application form and payment of the application fee INR 1100, candidates can access the admit card/hall ticket through the official website. SRMJEEE will be conducted as an online test i.e., a Computer-based Test (CBT). The key dates of the SRMJEEE 2022 exam are tabulated below.
Availability of SRMJEEE Application Form 2022
|Nov 16, 2021|
Last date to submit the SRMJEEE Application Form
|Phase 1: Jan 2, 2022
Phase 2: Apr 18, 2022
Phase 3: Jun 20, 2022
SRMJEEE Slot Booking
|Phase 1: Jan 5 and Jan 6, 2022
Phase 2: To be announced
Phase 3: To be announced
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
|To be announced|
|SRMJEEE Mock Test||Phase 1: Jan 7, 2022|
SRMJEEE Exam Date 2022
|Phase 1: Jan 8, 2022 - Jan 9, 2022
Phase 2: Apr 23, 2022 - Apr 24, 2022
Phase 3: Jun 25, 2022 - Jun 26, 2022
Phase 1: Jan 24, 2022
SRMJEE Rank Card Release Date
Jan 24, 2022
SRMJEEE 2022 Choice Filling
Jan 25 - 26, 2022
SRMJEEE Allocation of Program and Fee Payment
Jan 29, 2022 - Feb 2, 2022
SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE are detailed in the section given below. The candidates must go through each criterion and ensure that they abide by it before sending their applications, otherwise their candidature will be canceled later on.
|SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022||Description|
|Minimum Age||The candidate should be at least 16 years of age as of 31st July 2022.|
|Maximum Age||The maximum age limit is 21|
|Exemplary Talent||To encourage and support exemplarily talented students, direct admission with scholarships is offered.|
Read more: SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility
SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus will consist of topics prescribed by CBSE for the curriculum of science in XIth and XIIth grades. And the exam will test their grasp on the subjects. Questions will be based on four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics from their knowledge of the same in their Higher Secondary level exam (qualifying exam). The level of SRMJEEE is considered above JEE Mains and is easier than JEE Advanced.
Important Topics from SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus
All the important topics from which the questions will be asked in the SRMEEE exam are listed below.
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Currents, Optics, Dual nature of radiation and matter, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Electronic Devices|
|Chemistry||Solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, P Block Elements, D and F Block Elements, Coordination compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life|
|Biology||Diversity in the living world, a structural organization in animals and plants, Cell structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its application, Ecology and environment|
|Aptitude||Statistics, Number System, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Mean, Median and Mode, Quadratic Equations, Geometry, Arrangement, Direction sense test, Linear Equation, Trigonometry|
SRMJEEE Applicants who will attempt Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in SRMJEEE will be eligible for B.Tech. in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, and Genetic engineering programs and also for various other programs in Health Sciences.
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates who aspire to study at SRM University this year have to appear for SRMJEEE 2022. Candidates can access the application form, from the official website. Candidates can access the SRMJEEE application form on the SRMIST website. The candidates will require the SRMJEEE applicant login to register for the exam. Candidates have to pay INR 1100 online through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking for the registration and entrance examination fee. Make sure you keep the receipt of your payment for future reference.
How to Apply For SRMJEEE 2022?
Aspirants have to fill in the application form and register themselves before the last date. Post completion of registration, the candidates will receive the login ID and password on their registered email address and phone number. Using which candidates can then activate their accounts on the SRM University official website and proceed to fill in and complete the SRMJEEE application form.
There are two ways to fill in and submit the SRMJEEE application form:
- Option 1: Candidate can fill in the SRMJEEE application form online and make payment through any online payment method like debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Option 2: Candidate can fill in the application form on a computerized OMR sheet with their handwriting and can send it by safe means to the concerned authority. The authority is not responsible for the safety of the application form.
Read more: SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
SRMJEEE will be conducted through an online process i.e. (A computer-based Test). The exam pattern provides all of the SRMJEEE 2022 exam information, including the mode of examination, SRMJEEE negative marking, SRMJEEE total marks, duration, language, and much more. Along with the current Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology divisions, two new sections, English and Aptitude, were added last year. The total number of questions and the SRMJEEE exam marking scheme have both been altered.
|Medium||The medium of instruction will be English|
|Mode of Examination||Online or Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration of the Examination||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|Coverage of Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology, English and Aptitude|
|Question Type||Objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)Each MCQ has one choice as the correct answer out of the given four.|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.|
|Test Sessions/Slots||Candidates have to book their convenient test slots, subject to the availability of slots for a particular centre/date.|
SRMJEEE Marking Scheme
Knowing the marking scheme of SRMJEEE exam 2022 helps the candidates to know about the paper pattern and marks allotted for the correct answer as well as the SRMJEEE negative marking for the incorrect answers. In this way, candidates can prepare accordingly for the exam keeping in mind all these aspects. The SRMJEEE exam marking scheme for 2022 is tabulated below. Candidates can refer to the table for the details.
|Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks per question||SRMJEEE Total Marks|
|Part 1: Physics||35||1||35|
|Part 2: Chemistry||35||1||35|
|Part 3: Mathematics||40||1||40|
|Part 4: Biology (only for B.Tech Biotechnology aspirants)||40||1|
|Part 5: English||5||1||5|
|Part 6: Aptitude||10||1||10|
|SRMJEEE Total Marks||125|
Learn more about SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Pattern.
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
SRMJEEE Admit Card will be available for download on SRMIST's official website upon completion of the slot booking process. The admit card will only be available online and no hard copy will be sent through post or any other offline means.
Candidates must thoroughly go through the details of the Admit Card, in case any printing mistakes are found, they should immediately contact the program coordinator.
How to Download SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets by accessing them through the SRMIST website and print multiple photocopies for any future use. The following steps are to be undertaken for downloading it:
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of SRMJEEE.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided for the SRMJEEE 2022 admit card download.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the SRMJEEE 2022 admit card download page.
- Step 4: Enter your SRMJEEE Application Number and other details requested. The SRMJEEE 2022 admit card will now be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and print the SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card.
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Centres
SRM University will release the SRMJEEE 2022 exam centres as part of the official SRMJEEE notification. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it might be possible that the authority will increase the number of exam centres to maintain social distancing and prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Therefore, the aspirants are advised to visit the website regularly for updates. Candidates have to choose the SRMJEEE 2022 exam centres from the given list while filling up the application form. The exam authority will allot the SRMJEEE test centres as per the preference of the candidates and availability. Check the list of SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Centres.
SRMJEEE 2022 Results
To access the SRMJEEE result, the candidates have to enter their credentials, including their registered email ID and password. It must be noted that the SRMJEEE scorecard will be sent through email to the candidates who appeared in the qualifying exam. After the results, the SRMJEEE merit list will be prepared by SRMJEEE 2022 exam officials. Based on the merit list, counselling will take place. The SRMJEEE merit list will be released on the website and will be based on the total marks secured in the exam.
Based on the number of students who have appeared for SRMJEEE 2022, the number of seats available, and marks secured by candidates, a merit list will be prepared. Once the merit list is prepared, a cut-off is decided based on the number of seats available and the number of students willing to join.
How to Check the SRMJEEE Results 2022?
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) holds the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) every year for admission to the institute's B.Tech programs. SRMJEEE is a university-level computer-based (online) admission exam that is used by all SRM Group institutes and universities. All the aspirants who wish to check the SRMJEEE result can follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Visit the official page of SRMJEEE. www.srmist.edu.in/admission-india/
- Step 2: Click on the link provided for SRMJEEE results 2022.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page, which is specifically for SRMJEEE results 2022.
- Step 4: Enter your SRMJEEE registration number and click on submit.
- Step 5: The SRMJEEE results 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Print a copy of the SRMJEEE 2022 results for further reference.
SRMJEEE 2022 Cut off
The SRMJEEE 2022 Cut-off will be released soon after the declaration of the result. The cut off will be released campus-wise for all four campuses of SRM University. The SRMJEEE 2022 Cut Off will be based on the following factors:
- The number of candidates appearing for SRMJEEE 2022.
- Previous year cut off trends.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- The number of seats available for a particular course.
- A total number of applicants for a particular course.
Based on the rank of the candidate and the cutoff decided by the campus, candidates will be called for counselling.
SRMJEEE 2022 Selection Process
After giving the exam and publishing of results, candidate based on merit and cutoff of each campus will have to undergo the following process:
- Counselling will be there based on merit rank.
- Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch in a particular SRM campus, depending on the availability of the preferred specialization on that particular campus.
- After the selection of the branch, the candidate has to pay the tuition and other applicable fees.
- The candidate's admission will be confirmed after issuing of Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL).
Counselling Process for SRMJEEE Exam
To appear for the SRMJEEE 2022 Counselling, qualified candidates must download the SRMJEEE counseling call letter from the official site of SRMJEEE. The counselling process will consist of one or more rounds depending on the vacancy of seats. For 2022, candidates are required to upload their 10th and 12th mark-sheets, which will be the basis of this year's SRMJEEE admissions. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page to keep a track of the happenings around the SRMJEEE 2022 selection and counselling process.
After the SRMJEEE 2022 counselling process the results will be announced in the form of a merit list. And the students will be given a date to pay the fee. If the seats remain unfilled after the first round of SRMJEEE counselling, a second round will take place, which will be followed by the third round.
Documents Required for SRMJEEE Counselling
- SRMJEEE rank card
- Qualifying examination admit card/hall ticket
- Class 12 (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
- Class 10 (or equivalent) examination mark sheet (as proof of age)
- Photo identity proof – need to carry original and photocopy
- Canceled cheque leaf with the name of the candidate/parent/grandparent printed
- Receipts for payment made through e-pay facility or demand draft
Candidates can apply on the SRMJEEE portal with their educational details, SRMJEEE 2022 counselling will be done completely online. After seat-allotment candidates will be required to go through further document verification procedure and submission of the fee within a stipulated time. If a candidate fails to submit the fee in due time then his/her/x admission will get void.
How to Prepare for SRMJEEE?
Before starting preparation, the candidate should have thorough knowledge about the syllabus for SRMJEEE exam. After knowing the syllabus, the next thing is to get knowledge about the exam pattern. Different topics have different weightage, thus priority should be given, based on their respective weightage.
SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Papers
Solving the previous year question papers gives a candidate a kind of live experience of the actual Question paper. Also, it helps him/her to analyze the pattern of the paper and the areas in which the candidate needs improvement.
SRMJEEE Mock Test
The mock tests will help the candidate to analyze his/her speed of solving questions. Moreover, as a result of solving the mock test, the candidate can become aware of the areas that are taking more time and thus require more practice. Download SRMJEEE Mock test papers.
SRMJEEE Study Material
NCERT books are a must for this exam. These books help in forming the conceptual foundation of the subjects. Other than the NCERT books, the candidate can also refer to other books for preparation. Check SRMJEEE Reference Books.
Offline Coaching: For offline coaching, various reputed coaching centres can be opted for, some of them are as follows:
- Nucleus Education
- Vibrant Academy
- Resonance Eduventures.
- Bansal Classes.
- Allen Career Institute.
- Motion IITJEE.
Online Coaching: You can purchase courses from reputed online Education training institutes like:
- FIIT JEE
- Various Youtube Channels, providing coaching free of cost.
Courses Offered By SRM
Different specializations are available for engineering courses being offered by SRMIST. The candidate can take admission into any course based on his/her preference/interest and rank in the merit list. The SRMJEEE offers admission to 7000+ seats offered by 7 SRM Campuses. The two major categories of courses offered are B.Tech and B.Tech-Biotech. The former requires qualification in PCM and the latter require a background in PCB.
Guidelines for SRMJEEE 2022
The instructions for SRMJEEE 2022 are provided below. Please go through it, to have clarity on the conduction of the exam.
- Admit Card Details: Candidates need to check their Admit Card carefully for their Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Exam Centre Name, City, State.
- Reporting Time: Candidates are advised to reach the venue well before the commencement of the examination to complete the registration formalities well before the commencement of the exam. The registration desk will close 5 minutes before the examination.
- Relaxation Under PwD: A copy of PwD certificate in the prescribed format must be carried along by the candidate, to claim relaxation under PwD category.
- Question Paper Medium: Candidates should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per their choice of Medium. The concerned invigilator should be notified, in case the question paper is in the Medium other than their choice.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates are not allowed to enter the SRMJEEE exam centres after the commencement of the examination. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. The candidature will be cancelled if the candidate is found to have changed their room/seat allotted.
- Prohibited Items: Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, docu pen, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone or any other electronic device.
- No Smoking & Eating: Smoking or eating is strictly prohibited in the SRMJEEE 2022 exam hall. No edible item is allowed inside the examination hall.
- No Leaving Before the Allotted Time: Candidates cannot leave their seats or the examination hall until the standard duration of the exam without the permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator.
SRM Admission Contact Details
Candidates should feel free to contact the SRM helpdesk through e-mail, phone, or website. The details are given below.
|Address||Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603203, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.|
|Phone Number||044-27455510, 044-47437500|
Can the JEE Advanced rank help me to get into SRM?
If you're in the Top 1000 in the JEE Advanced merit list, You can approach the director directly with your rank sheet.
Are there any minimum marks criteria that the candidate should have in the 12th class to participate in SRMJEEE?
The candidate should have a score of a minimum of 60% in PCM/PCB. However, for the NCR Campus, the candidate can have a minimum score of 55%.
I had PCB in the 12th class. What are the courses available for me in the B.Tech course through SRMJEE?
In such a case, the candidate can apply for B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, and Genetic Engineering. Candidates should visit the official website for more information regarding the same.
I had made mistakes in SRMJEEE application form, how can I rectify it?
The application form once submitted cannot be edited again. Changes can only be made on their side, thus candidate is advised to contact the authorities in such a situation.
I belong to SC category. Is there relaxation for me in the SRMJEEE eligibility criteria?
No, there is no such relaxation based on the candidate\'s category for the SRMJEE.
Can I get an educational loan when I apply for admission into SRMJEE courses?
Yes, a candidate can get an educational loan for his/her studies. A number of bank options will be available at the time of the SRMJEE Counseling process and candidates get on the spot sanctioning letter.