AP EAMCET 2021 counselling registration for the last round started on Jan 7, and the last date for document verification and option entry is Jan 8, 2022. The seat allotment will be released on Jan 10, 2022.
AP EAMCET 2022 is governed by JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a state-level entrance exam offering admissions into various UG courses offered by colleges in Andhra Pradesh. 17 Government and 205 Private colleges accept AP EAMCET Scores.
Latest Updates for AP EAMCET:
- Feb 10, 2022: The AP EAMCET 2022 exam is expected to be conducted in May 2022. The application process will begin by the end of Feb 2022. Check AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form to know more about the application process.
- Jan 11, 2022: Special final phase allotment for AP EAMCET 2021 has been released at eapcet-sche.aptonline.in
- Jan 7, 2022: The final round of counselling for AP EAMCET has started today. The document verification and option entry will be conducted until Jan 8, 2022. The seat allotment will be released on Jan 10, 2022.
- Jan 3, 2022: AP EAMCET 2021 BiPC seat allotment result released! Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website.
- Dec 23, 2021: The registrations for AP EAMCET BiPC counselling have started today. Those who are interested may check the schedule given at AP EAMCET Counselling and proceed with the processes.
- About AP EAMCET
- AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Date
- AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus
- AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2022 Application Process
- AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
- AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres
- AP EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
- AP EAMCET 2022 Results
- AP EAMCET 2022 Cut Off
- AP EAMCET 2022 Selection Process
- AP EAMCET 2022 Courses Offered
- AP EAMCET 2022 Preparation Tips
- AP EAMCET 2022 Coaching Institutes
- AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Guidelines
- AP EAMCET 2022 Contact Details
About AP EAMCET
AP EAMCET 2022 is an entrance exam conducted for admission into various engineering, medical and agricultural courses. It is conducted in April every year. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) for granting admissions into some of the top Andra Pradesh's engineering and agriculture colleges. More than 1,50,000 students attempt AP EAMCET every year.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is responsible for conducting this exam. Given below are the highlights of the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam.
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET|
|Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Exam Level||State Level (For Admission only in Andhra Pradesh)|
|Languages||English, Telugu, and Urdu (In selected centers)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
AP EAMCET 2022 Courses Offered
|AEC||Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Petro Engineering, Computer Science and Systems Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Geo-InformaticsMetallurgical Engineering, Metallurgy, and Material EngineeringNaval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Technology|
|AGE||Automobile Engineering, Chemical (Ceramic) Technology, Instrumentation Engineering and Technology, Mining Engineering Power Engineering, Textile Technology|
|ENG||Computer Science and Infomation Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics EngineeringInformation Technology, Mechanical Engineering|
|PHA||Agricultural Engineering, Bio-Technology, DairyingFood Technology, Pharm - D (M.P.C. Stream), B. Pharmacy (M.P.C. Stream)|
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Date
The students who are preparing for this exam must know the AP EAMCET 2022 Important Dates for all the exam-related events. Refer to the table below for the tentative dates of the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam.
|AP EAMCET 2022 Notification Release Date||Feb 10, 2022|
|Application form Start Date||Feb 2022 - Last Week|
|Application form Last Date||To Be Announced|
|Application Form Correction||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Availability||To Be Announced|
|AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Date||Engineering: May 2022
Agriculture and Pharmacy: May 2022
|AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Timings||9 AM to 12 Noon
3 PM to 6 PM
|Preliminary Key Declaration||
To Be Announced
To Be Announced
Read More: AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to check the AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the AP EAMCET Exam:
- Nationality- Candidates who are Indian Nationals or PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holders are eligible to apply.
- Domicile- Those belonging to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana and who have the permanent domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are eligible to apply.
- Age- Students should have completed 16 years of age as of 31st December 2022.
- Education- Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to apply. The minimum percentage of marks that aspiring candidates belonging to different categories should have scored in the 10+2 exam to be eligible is mentioned below.
|OBC / SC /ST||40%|
- Candidates who have a diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply for the exam. The diploma exam should have been conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, or Telangana in one of the AP Intermediate Exam centers 2022.
- Candidates who have a diploma in pharmacy are also eligible to apply for the exam. The diploma in pharmacy should have been recognized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Course Wise
|Engineering - BTech (Bio-Tech course)||Passed in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subject as well as bridge course exam in Mathematics conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt, of AP/Telangana only||17 years of age by December 31, 2022|
||No upper age limit 16 years of age at the time of admissions|
|Agriculture||Passed 10+2 qualifying examination with any of the subjects for the relevant course||
NOTE: The candidates should have studied in an educational institution for seven years consecutively in this state to be eligible to appear for the exam.
Highlights of the AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria are tabulated below.
|Age||Completed 16 years of age as of 31st December 2022.|
|Education||Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent|
Read More: AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria #yea
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2022 application form will be released on the official website. Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam can fill the application form from the specified date.
AP EAMCET 2022 exam contains certain steps, which is mentioned below;
Step 1 - Payment of Application Fee
This is the first step in the form filling procedure, only then a candidate will be able to proceed further. The pre-requisites are as follows:
|Application Fee (Stream)||Engineering (E )/ Agriculture (A) - INR 500|
|E & A (both streams) - INR 1000|
|Modes of Payment||Mode 1 - AP/ TS Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva centers|
|Mode 2 - Credit/ Debit Card|
Note: An additional processing fee (including Taxes) of INR 59 will have to be paid by the candidate. The above-mentioned fee is excluding the processing fee.
Step 2 - Know your Payment Status
- Only after successful payment one can get access to the online form.
- Enter Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., Mobile No., DOB, and select the stream.
- Click ‘Check Payment Status’ and check your timeline of application fee payment.
Step 3 - Filling AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form
This step can only be accessible to candidates who have successfully paid the AP EAMCET 2022 application fee. In the online form, enter all the required details as listed below:
- Personal Details - Name, DOB, gender, aadhar card, and address
- Parents’ Information - Names and Income
- Educational Details - 10th class marks, 12th class marks, year of passing 1st - 12th study places.
- Uploading Documents - Scan and upload your passport size photograph and signature as per defined guidelines.
|Photograph||JPEG||Less than 30 KB|
|Signature||JPEG||Less than 15 KB|
Step 4 - Print Application Form
After submitting the online form successfully, take a printout of the document for future correspondence.
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Process
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be on the official portal (sche.ap.gov.in). Indian nationals satisfying the local/ non-local criteria laid down by the Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana Govt.
- JNTUK has scheduled the exam in two sessions.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from #admit_card_date (tentative) available on the official portal.
- The examination will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode, having 160 MCQs spread across 3 sections.
- Candidates can attempt the test paper in Urdu along with English & Telugu.
Steps to Complete the AP EAMCET 2022 Application Process
- Visit the AP EAMCET Official Website and check for the Application Portal.
- Click on the Application Form.
- As the first step, you will have to make the online payment via credit card or debit card or Net banking.
- After completing the payment process you will have to continue with filling the application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory details and upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Once you complete filling all the required details correctly and successfully click on the submit button.
Read More: AP EAMCET Application Form 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available on the AP EAMCET official website for the candidates to download. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada issued the hall ticket of the successfully registered candidates just like the intermediate exam centers using hall ticket numbers. Credentials such as User ID and Date of Birth are required to download the AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card.
Details mentioned in the AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must check for the details in the admit card regarding their details and exam details.
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s Name|
|Mother’s Name||Date of Birth|
|Mobile Number||Candidate’s Address|
|Exam Date and Time||AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Center|
|Category and Gender of the Candidate||Local Status|
|AP EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket Number||Candidate’s Photograph and Signature|
|Signature of Convener||--|
- Print: All the candidates must take the printout of the AP EAMCET admit card for further references and processes.
How to Download AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the APSCHE portal sche.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: Select the link ‘EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket’
- Step 3: Enter Applicant Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the document.
- Step 4: Check all details on the Admit Card before taking a print.
- Hall Ticket is a non-transferable document.
- Any tampering with it will lead to disqualification.
- Entry to the exam centre will be barred in the absence of an admit card.
- The APSRTC has launched 20 special buses, operating from Guntur, Narasaraopet, and Bapatla to 20 examination centres.
- To avoid any confusion about locating the exam venue, JNTU Kakinada has published a detailed map on the rear side of the admit card.
Read More: AP EAMCET Admit Card 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres
The conducting authority JKTU, Kakinada will be releasing the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres every year. It is speculated that the exam will be conducted in more than 40 centres across the state similar to the AP Intermediate Exam centres 2022.
- Candidates appearing for the exam in the Urdu medium will be allocated an exam centre in Kurnool only.
- APSRTC has offered free commute to students appearing for AP EAMCET 2022.
Tabulated below are all the exam centres available for AP EAMCET 2022.
|Anantapur||Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute Of Technology, Shri Shirdi Sai Institute Of Science And Engineering, Ananthalakshmi Institute Of Technology and Sciences, Shri Sai Baba National SSBN PG and Degree College, Pvkk Institute Of Technology, JNTU Engineering College, Sri Venkateswara Institute Of Technology, Chiranjeevi Reddy Institute Of Engineering.|
|Gooty||Gates Institute Of Technology|
|Hindupur||BIT Institute Of Technology|
|Puttaparthi||Sanskriti School Of Engineering|
|Chittoor||Sreenivasa Institute Of Technology And Management Studies, Venu Institute Of Technology, Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering And Technology, Chittoor|
|Mandanapalle||Mandanapalle Institute Of Technology And Science, Shri Vishveshwaraiah Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Puttur||Sri Venkatesa Perumal College Of Engineering And Technology, Kkc Institute Of Technology And Engineering, Sidharth Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tirupati||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Ramireddipalle SV College Of Engineering, Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And Sciences, TirupathiYogananda Institute Of Technology And Science, Shree Institute Of Technical Education, Sree Rama Engineering College|
|Amalapuram||Srinivasa Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Kakinada||Ion Digital Zone Idz, AtchutapuramKakinada Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Pragati Engineering College, Aditya Engineering College, Aditya College Of Engineering|
|Rajamahendravaramu||Ion Digital Zone Idz, LuthergiriGodavari Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Bapatla||Bapatla Engineering College|
|Guntur||Ion Digital Zone Idz, PerecherlaIon Digital Zone Idz, Challavaripalem Ion Digital Zone Idz, Vinjanampadu Village Ion Digital Zone Idz, Atamkur Village Malineni Lakshmaiah Women's Engineering College, Nri Institute Of technology, JC College Of Engineering, Kl University Guntur Engineering College, Chebrolu Engineering College, Sri Mittapali College Of Engineering, Vignans Lara Institute Of Technology And ScienceKkr And Ksr Institute Of Technology And Science, Universal College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Narasaraopeta||Narasaraopeta Engineering College, Tirumala Engineering College, Guntur Narasaraopeta Institute Of Technology|
|Gudivada||Vkr Vnb And Agk College Of Engineering, Gudlavaleru Engineering College|
|Kanchikacherla||Dvr And Dr Hs Mic College Of technology College Of Engineering|
|Machilipatnam||Sri Vasavi Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Mylavaram||Lakkireddy Bali Reddy College Of Engineering|
|Vijayawada||Ion Digital Zone Idz, KandrikaIon Digital Zone Idz, Donka Road Nri Group Of Colleges, Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Mallikarjuna Rao College Of Engineering And Technology, Vijayawada Usha Rama College Of Engineering And Technology, Danekula Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Andhra Loyola Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute Of Technology Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Srk Institute Of Technology|
|Kurnool||Ion Digital Zone Idz, DupaduG. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, G. Pullaiah College Of Engineering And Technology, Dr Kv Subba Reddy College Of Engineering, Brindavan Institute Of Technology And Science, Ravindra College Of Engineering For Women, Dr Kv Subbareddy Institute Of Technology, St Josephs Degree College|
|Nandyal||Santhiram Engineering College, Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College Of Engineering And TechnologySree Ramakrishna Degree And Pg College|
|Yemmiganuru||St. Johns College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Gudur||Audisankara College Of Engineering And TechnologyNarayana Engineering College, Gudur|
|Kavali||PBR Visvodaya Institute Of Science And TechnologyRami Reddy Subbarami Reddy College|
|Nellore||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Kodavaluru Village, Sree Venkateswara College Of Engineering, Narayana Engineering College, Geethanjali Institute Of Science And Technology|
|Chirala||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Nayanipalli Village St. Anns College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Markapuram||Krishna Chaitanya Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Ongole||Pace Institute Of Technology And ScienceRise Krishna Sai Gandhi Group Of InstitutesRise Krishna Sai Parkash Group Of InstitutesQis College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Rajam||GMR Institute Of Technology|
|Srikakulam||Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tekkali||Aditya Institute Of Technology And Management|
|Anakapalle Madhurawada||Dadi Institute Of Engineering And TechnologyGayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering autonomous Gayatri Vidya Parishad School Of EngineeringBaba Institute Of Technology And Sciences Pydah College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Visakhapatnam||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Sheela NagarNadimpalli Satyanarayana Raju Institute Of TechnologySai Ganapathi Engineering CollegeVignans Institute Of Information TechnologyWelfare Institute Of Science Technology And Management Raghu Engineering College Gonna Institute Of Information Technology And Sciences|
|Bobbili||Swami Vivekananda Engineering College|
|Vizianagaram||Ion Digital Zone Idz, GajularegaLendi Institute Of Engineering And TechnologySatya Institute Of Technology And Management|
|Bhimavaram||Bhimavaram Institute Of Engineering And TechnologySrkr Engineering College, Shri Vishnu Engineering College Fr WomenD.N.R. College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Eluru||Sir Cr Reddy College Of EngineeringEluru College Of Engineering And TechnologyRamachandra College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Narasapuram||Swarnandhra College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tadepalligudem||Sri Vasavi Engineering College Sasi Institute Of Technology And Engineering|
|Kadapa||Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And ScienceSv College Of Engineering, KadapaSri Venkateswara Institute Of Science And TechnologyGlobal College Of Engineering And Technology, KadapaKsrm College Of EngineeringBharath College Of Engineering And Technology For Women, KadapaKandula Obula Reddy Memorial College Of EngineeringKLM College Of Engineering For Women, Kadapa|
|Proddatur||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Technology, ProddaturVaagdevi Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Rajampeta||Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And Sciences, Rajampeta|
Documents to be carried to the exam centre
The documents that a person must carry to the exam hall are given below. Students must carry it, and if anyone fails to carry it, he/she will not be allowed inside the hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photographs
Read More: AP EAMCET Exam Centres 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Knowing the Exam Pattern will help an aspirant prepare better. Listed below are the highlights of the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: AP EAMCET is conducted online (Computer Based Test).
- Questions: Candidates have to answer a total of 160 multiple-choice questions.
- Duration: The exam must be completed within 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question Paper Medium: Question paper for AP EAMCET 2022 will be available in mainly 2 languages- English and Telugu. The question paper can also be availed in the Urdu language at selective centres.
- Sections: The question paper will be primarily divided into 3 sections- for the engineering course while the agriculture & medical stream will have 4 sections.
- Question Type: The question is of objective type with multiple choice of answers.
This year, JNTUK has scheduled AP EAMCET 2022 in two sessions. The entire paper will be divided into three sections;
- Section A - Physics,
- Section B - Chemistry,
- Section C - Mathematics/ Biology.
A gist of the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern is given below:
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 1 mark and no negative marking|
|Medium||English and Telugu|
Read More: AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus
The students must stay fixated on the topics given in the syllabus while preparing for the AP EAMCET exam. It will help to reduce the wastage of time by preparing for unnecessary topics. AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus is based on the 10+2 curriculum of the state board. Subjects that are there for AP EAMCET 2022 consist of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and others. Given below is the complete syllabus for the AP EAMCET exam:
AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus for Mathematics
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022 Mathematics is given below:
- Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Theory of Equations
- Partial Fractions
- Permutations & Combinations
- Complex Numbers & De Moivre’s Theorem
2. Coordinate Geometry
- 2-D Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Change of Axes
- 3-D Geometry
- Pair of Lines
- System of Circles
- Compound Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Periodicity & Extreme Values
- Multiple & Submultiple Angles
- Trigonometric Equations
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Equations
- Properties of Triangle
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integration
- Tangents & Normals
- Differential Equations
- Scalar Product of Vectors
- Addition of Vectors
- Multiple Products
- Vector Products of Vectors
- Random Variables
- The measure of Central Tendency and Dispersion
AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus for Physics
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022 Physics is given below:
1. Inter First Year Topics:
- Physical World
- Units & Dimensions
- Measurements & Errors
- Motion Under Gravity
- Horizontal Motion
- Product of Vectors
- Relative Velocity
- Vector Addition
- Horizontal Projections
- Oblique Projections
- Connected Bodies
- Laws of Motion
- Inclined Plane
- Horizontal Plane
- Horizontal Circular Motion
- Block on Block
- Vertical Circular Motion
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Moments of Inertia
- Centre of Mass
- Variation of “g”
- Basic Forces and Kepler’s Law
- Orbital and Escape Velocities
- Fluid Mechanics
- Surface Tension-Surface Energy
- Capillarity-Excess Pressure
- Expansion of Liquids
- Expansion of Solids
- Transfer of Heat
- Expansion of Gases
- Thermodynamic Processes-Laws
- Calorimetry and Joule’s Law
- Thermodynamics Heat Engines
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Simple Harmonic Equation-Simple Pendulum
- Simple Harmonic Motion-Equations
- Wave Options
- Simple Harmonic Motion-Springs
2. Inter Second Year Topics:
- Gauss Law Applications
- Coulomb's Law and Electric Field
- Electrical Capacity
- Electric Potential
- Ohm’s Law, Circuits
- Kirchoff’s Laws and Bridges
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Optical Instruments & Dispersion
- Lenses & Prism
- Diffraction and Polarisation
- Matter Waves
- Photoelectric Effect
- Atoms and Models
- Nuclear Fission and Fusion
- Logic Gates
AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus for Chemistry
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022 Chemistry is given below:
1. Physical Chemistry:
- Mole Concept
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Measurements in Chemistry
- Gaseous and Liquid States
- Surface Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
2. Inorganic Chemistry
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline earth elements)
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- p-Block Elements: Group 14,15,17, d-Block elements, Group 18, and Group 17
- Metals and metallurgy
- f-Block elements
- Coordination Compounds
3. Organic Chemistry
- Basic Concepts
- Aromatic Compounds
- Haloalkanes (Alkyl Halides)
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Amino acids and proteins
AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus for Zoology
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022 Zoology is listed below:
1. Inter First Year
- Animal Organization
- Human Health and Diseases
- Animal Phyla
- Environmental Issues
2. Inter Second Year
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Neuron Structure
- Digestion and Absorption
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Central Nervous System
- Movement and Locomotion
- Human Reproductive System
- Animal Husbandry and Apiculture
AP EAMCET 2022 Syllabus for Botany
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022 Botany is listed below:
1. Inter First Year
- Biological Classification
- The Living World
- Morphology of Angiosperms
- Plant Kingdom
- Cell Biology
- Mineral Nutrition and Nitrogen Metabolism
- Water Relations
- Plant Growth and Development
2. Inter Second Year
- Reproduction in Plants
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Read More: AP EAMCET Syllabus 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Adequate preparation gives an aspirant competitive advantage in the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam. Given below are tips to plan and prepare for the exam:
- Know your syllabus and gather high-quality study material to learn from
- Prioritize your study and topics that are important
- Optimize your time and create a realistic timetable
- Build concentration and focus
- Improve your numerical solving ability
- Practice as much as possible especially solving mock papers and previous year papers.
- Revise frequently to remain in touch with the topics
- Focus on maintaining good health so that the preparation process is not hampered
AP EAMCET Question Papers
AP EAMCET 2022 exam dates will be announced soon. The previous year's question papers and sample papers of AP EAMCET are references, study materials for the candidates. Practicing the AP EAMCET study materials will help students get a clear picture of AP EAMCET exam pattern. It also helps students with time management, and to gauge their level of preparation.
Read More: AP EAMCET Previous Years Question Papers
AP EAMCET 2022 Mock Tests
Taking mock tests will help you identify and understand your performance on a deeper level so that you can concentrate on those concepts you are lagging in to improve your final scores.
- AP EAMCET 2022 mock test series are available free. Moreover, these mock tests are of the same level as the AP EAMCET 2022 main exam.
- Get score analysis at the end of each test and understand your performance in each subject. The score analysis will have detailed analytics with information on the total time spent, comparison with rankers, accuracy, etc.
- AP EAMCET 2022 mock tests will help you in time management and improving the effectiveness of your every attempt. Using our mock tests, you can identify the total number of perfect attempts, wasted attempts, unattempted attempts, overtime attempts, and more.
Read More: AP EAMCET Mock Tests 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Study Materials
Given below are recommended reference materials for effective study.
|Concepts of Physics (Volume - 1)||Concepts Of Physics (Volume - 2)|
|GBTU 2014: Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam||Organic Chemistry|
|Essential Physical Chemistry||Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry|
|EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 25 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests||GBTU 2014 - Mathematics: With 3 Mock Tests|
|EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests||Biology @ Your Fingertips|
|ABC Of Biology Class-XII (Set Of 2 Parts)||NEET Biology|
|Complete Biology Medical Entrance|
AP EAMCET 2022 Coaching institutes
APEAMCET Coaching institutes MEDICAL AP EAMCET coaching institutes
1. Vaagdevi Academy, Ramanthapur 040 - 33139934 Ramanthapur, Hyderabad - 500013
2. Prism Forum for IIT & Medical, Dilsukh Nagar 040 - 30161408 No. 16-11-477/A/7, 1st Floor, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad - 500060
3. Sri Gayatri Academy, Madhapur 040 - 33153485 Plot No. 147, Flat No. G-1, 1st & 2nd Floor, Swamy Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
AP EAMCET 2022 Guidelines
Candidates must go through the following guidelines for the exam so that they will have an idea of what happens on the day of the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam. Several questions will also be answered through the below-mentioned pointers.
- Reporting Time: All the Exam Centres will be opened about 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the AP EAMCET 2022. Candidates should enter the exam hall before 9.30 a.m. else they will not be allowed to enter the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres.
- Seat Allotment: NTA will be responsible for the seating arrangement of candidates in the AP EAMCET Exam Centre. Every candidate will be allotted a seat according to their roll number. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted AP EAMCET 2022 exam seat before 9.30.a.m.
- Admit Card Verification: During the examination, the invigilator will check the AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card of the candidates to verify the identity of each candidate. Candidates should also carry a valid ID Proof and produce it upon request. Candidates have to report at the allotted exam center with a printout of the downloaded Admit Card and proforma with a passport size photograph duly affixed to it.
- Barred Items: Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item inside the premises of the APEAMCET Exam Centres. Possession of any such articles by the candidates will be confiscated.
- Avoid Beverages: Water bottles, tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks, etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates to the AP EAMCET 2022 examination hall. Water will be provided at the exam center. The concerned authority will check for these items and confiscate if found any.
- No Leaving until the Exam Concludes: Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the completion of the test. Even if the candidates finish their exam, the candidate must remain in the exam hall till the end of the exam.
- Attendance Sheet Signature: The candidate must sign twice on the AP EAMCET 2022 Attendance Sheet in the appropriate fields. First, immediately after the commencement of the examination then the second one while handing over the AP EAMCET Answer Sheet to the invigilator. Candidates should remember that the signature should match that on the application form. They should not change their signature.
- Finger Impression: The candidates are also required to provide their left thumb impressions in the space provided on the AP EAMCET 2022 attendance sheet. This is to confirm the identity of the candidate.
- Test Book Pages: The candidate has to check and ensure that the AP EAMCET 2022 Test-Booklet contains the same number of pages as written on top of the cover page. In case if the total number of pages is not similar to the number written on top of the cover page, the candidate has to inform the invigilator present in the exam hall. Else it might lead to future complications.
AP EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
The provisional answer key for AP EAMCET 2022 engineering will be released, shortly after the exam is conducted, on the official website. The candidates will be allowed to challenge the answer key in case they feel that the answer key provided is wrong. However, there will be a fee to submit objections in the answer key. Follow the steps given below to download the answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the answer key link provided on the home page of the official website.
- Step 3: Select the respective course that you had applied for.
- Step 4: View/Download the answer key.
How to Challenge the Answer Key?
Follow the steps mentioned below to send your objections to the answer key.
- The candidates who are unsatisfied with the answer key provided will need to raise their objections through the official email of the university along with providing official documents to verify their concerns. The document/textbook supports the concern raised by the candidate (along with specific page numbers and paragraph numbers). The contents of the email should include the following:
- Hall-Ticket Number
- Exam Date and Exam Session
- Answer marked in the response sheet
- Answer provided by the candidate
- The question number to which the objection is raised
- Application Number
Read More: AP EAMCET Answer Key 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Results
AP EAMCET 2022 Results will be announced by JNTU, Kakinada. The Results will be made online on the official website for the candidates. The cut off will be announced as per Institute and category wise. The validity of the scores will be for just that particular academic year. The candidate might be required to enter details such as Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to view the results.
The downloaded results will be in pdf format. The scorecard will contain details such as the Candidate's name, nationality, category, registration number, AP EAMCET rank, normalized score, and total marks. The merit list will be announced after the announcement of the results and the calculation of the marks. Cutoffs depend on the performance of the candidates and the result.
How to download the AP EAMCET 2022 Result
For downloading AP EAMCET 2022 Result student need to follow given below steps;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Step 2: Click on the “AP EAMCET 2022 Results” link.
- Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result.
AP EAMCET 2022 Rank list
The rank card has been released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada in the online mode. The candidates who have appeared for the exam need to visit the official website to get the rank card. Candidates can download the rank cards from the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.
The marks will be based on candidates' AP EAMCET 2022 mark and intermediate mark, 75% weightage will be given to normalized AP EAMCET Marks and 25% weightage will be given to candidates 12th mark in PCM (Physics, chemistry, math).
AP EAMCET 2022 Rank Card will be published via online mode.
- Scorecard will have a candidate’s qualifying status and normalized marks secured in AP EAMCET 2022.
- Merit List and seat allotment will be done based on ranks obtained in the exam.
- AP EAMCET official answer keys are also available on the official website.
AP EAMCET 2022 Normalisation Score
The formula used to calculate the AP EAMCET 2022 normalization score is given below.
GMS + (TAG-GMS) / (TAS-SMS) * (Marks obtained by the candidate - SMS)
- GMS = (Average + Standard deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together.
- TAG (Top Average Global) = Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions together.
- TAS ( Top Average Session) = Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session that the candidate belongs to.
- SMS = (Average + Standard deviation) of the session the candidate belongs to.
Read More: AP EAMCET Results 2022
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2022
The AP EAMCET 2022 Cut off marks help to shortlist candidates who can proceed to the counselling rounds. The cut-off is decided on factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, previous year cut-off trends, availability of seats, and the total number of examinees. The Cut Off for AP EAMCET 2022 will be released after the exam. Previous year cut-offs can help plan ahead. Since admission is dependant on the merit and scores obtained by candidates, keeping in mind cutoffs is necessary.
Read More: AP EAMCET Cut Off 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Selection Process
AP EAMCET is an entrance examination held for admissions into various undergraduate professional courses offered at universities and colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The selection procedure for this exam is done after the results of the examination are declared by JNTU, Kakinada. This process is known as counselling, which is usually held within a month after the exam. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the rank obtained in the entrance exam.
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling has commenced from the date announced by the conducting authority. The mode of counselling is online, candidates have to go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. and register themselves for the counselling process.
All candidates who are interested in counselling must register themselves for the same. Once the payment of the processing fee is completed, the Registration Number and Login ID will be generated and notified to the registered candidates through SMS and an email. Please note that for the Engineering and Pharmacy streams, the counselling will be conducted separately. The seat allotment will be done based on merit and the percentage of the candidate.
The documents mentioned below must be brought produced by the candidate at the time of counselling:
- AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
- AP EAMCET 2022 Rank Card
- 10+2 Marksheet/ Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- PH, NCC, CAP
- Disability Certificate
Since the counselling process is based purely on merit and ranks based on the marks, candidates need to ensure that they perform well in the AP EAMCET Exam so that they can choose their desired college and course.
AP EAMCET Colleges List 2022
|Sl. No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1||JNTU College of Engineering|
|2||University College of Engineering Osmania University|
|3||AU College of Engineering|
|4||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering|
|5||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|6||Vasavi College of Engineering|
|7||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|8||Koneru Lakshmaiah University- College of Engineering|
|9||JNTUH College of Engineering|
|11||Chalapathi Institute of Technology|
|12||Eswar College of Engineering|
|13||Chebrolu Engineering College|
|14||Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology and Science|
Read More: AP EAMCET Counselling 2022
AP EAMCET Contact Details
AP EAMCET - 2022 Office
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada - 533003
East Godavari District
AP EAMCET 2022 Helpline:
E-Mail: [email protected]
What should I do in case the amount is debited from my bank account but the website crashes?
In case if money is debited from the account but you haven't received your payment confirmation receipt, immediately check with the payment stats using 'Know your Payment Status'. If the status says "Payment Details Not Found', you have to pay again and the debited amount would be refunded within 5 working days.
What are the guidelines to scan and upload the photo in APEAMCET Application Form?
When the candidate uploads the scanned documents, the candidate has to understand that those documents should adhere to the guidelines specified by the conducting authority, which is given below. The photograph and the signature should be in jpg format. The file size of the photograph should not be less than 30 kb and the signature should be not lesser than 15 kb.
What is AP EAMCET slot booking or slot booking in AP EAMCET?
JNTU Kakinada will issue a slot to a candidate for AP EAMCET. There is no option of choosing a specific date/ session to appear for the entrance examination. This information is known to him/ her only after downloading their hall ticket. Candidates failing to appear in the given slot be treated as absent.
How are the seats allotted? Are there any special provisions for the categories in AP EAMCET?
Female candidates will be given a reservation of 335 of the total seats. Categories such as OC/ST/sc/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH also get a special provision in the total number of seats allotted for the admission. If the female candidates are selected on the merit basis, the reservations will not apply. 15% of the seats are allotted for the candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste. 6% of the seats are reserved for the candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribe. 25% of the seats are reserved for the candidates who belong to Backward Class. AP EAMCET Reservation Category Category Reservation Physically Handicapped 3% Children of Armed Personnel 2% National Cadet Corps 1% Sports Quota 0.5%
What happens when two candidates score the same ranks? Will there be any tie-breaking process to settle on the ranks in AP EAMCET examination?
The tie shall be resolved considering the following if more than one candidate scores the same marks in the AP EAMCET. The tie shall be resolved considering the marks secured in Mathematics. If the candidate secures the same marks in Math, then the tie shall be resolved considering the scores secured in Physics. Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination If the tie still persists, the older (based on the date of birth) will be given preference over the younger.
Do we have to send the hard copy of the AP EAMCET Application Form to the authorities?
No, it is not required for the candidate to send the hard copy of the application form to the authorities.
What are the items prohibited at the AP EAMCET Exam Centre? Is it similar to inter exam centers?
The following items are prohibited in the exam hall on the day of the exam: Textbooks Calculators Scientific calculators Smartwatches Docu Pen Logbooks Printed materials Paper Bits of paper Mobile Phone Smartphone Pager or other electronic devices.
Can you provide us with information about the bus services for AP EAMCET?
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation will be providing 20 specials buses for the benefits of AP EAMCET candidates. From Guntur, Narasaropet, and Bapatla, the RTC will be operating the buses to 20 examination centers. AP EAMCET Help Line Centers: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada Rayalaseema University, Kurnool YSR Engineering College, Proddatur SRR & CVR Government Dental College, Vijayawada Sri Venkateshwara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi Acharya Nagarjuna University, Gujarat The candidates are requested to go to the Help Line Centres for the verification of documents
Will I be able to submit my paper early and leave if I finish?
No. A candidate cannot leave until the exam concludes. There will be an attendance sheet signed by the student at the time of the commencement of the exam and at the end, while submitting the answer script. The candidate cannot leave the exam hall before that.